Thursday, April 26, 2012

Road Trip!

Next week I will be taking my first road trip with Ladybug. Seven hours in a car. I'm not exactly a fan of road trips to begin with. But, the thought of schlepping baby gear through the airport was not at all appealing, so open highway here we come!

I am happy to admit that I'm somewhat nervous. Our nighttime routine is awesome and part of me that worries she'll get off schedule and I'll never sleep again. And although she's boob fed and I have no qualms about nursing in front of family, I've never nursed in public.

Then there is the question of how much to pack. What if she goes on a pooping herself mission? Should I bring her bathtub? So many variables and I know I can't prepare for them all.

We'll figure it out, we always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment